PRINTABLE SUMMER PLANNER
Hello Summer Planner!
Summer time is such a special time to make memories with your kids. Endless days at the beach, camping, summer camps and trips to get ice cream. Yet the time flies by so fast if you don’t take the time to plan out all your favorite summer time activities. Make this summer the best yet, with The Hello Summer! Planner. It’s is perfect for kids, teens and the young at heart.
PRINTABLE SUMMER PLANNER
Make expectations for summer chores and to do lists fun and easy, with your Hello Summer! printable planner pages. Print them all off and create a summer binder. Or print off just the ones you need.
Be sure to make your summer bucket list. You don’t want to look back on your summer once again and wonder where the heck did all the time go? Or miss out on those special memory making activities.
Keep track of summer camps, playdates, lessons, holidays and more all in one place, with the daily, weekly & monthly undated planner pages.
Help your kids and family figure out what’s most important to you this summer. Is it endless days on the beach? Is it trying a new hike every week? Is it reading a good book for 20 minutes each day?
This printable Hello Summer Planner (28 pages) includes:
- Planner Cover
- This Planner Belongs to Page
- Summer Chore Chart
- Summer Days Checklist
- No screen time until….. Checklist
- My Summer Goals – 4 different pages
- Daily Activities Planner Page
- Weekly Activities Planner Page
- Weekly Reflections Worksheet
- Happy Mind – Positive Pep Talk – 2 sheets
- Summer Reading Log
- Summer Reading Report Sheet
- Craft / Art Project Planner Page
- Summer Project Plan Worksheet
- Summer Meal Plan
- Summer Bucket List Checklist – Blank
- June, July & August undated calendars
- 3 Different Journal Pages
Hi I’m Donna
Hi! I am a mom to one little, and step-mom to 2 human beans, who are heading into adulthood, and starting adventures of their own.
I know what it’s like to be strapped for time, and needing a little extra help organizing family life, and planning fun kids activities and adventures. Never mind finding time to drink your coffee hot.
That’s why I started Packed for Life. To help YOU! We provide the tools and resources your family needs to explore your world at home and abroad. One extraordinary adventure at a time.
Don’t forget to grab your copy of the Hello Summer! printable planner
You may also like:
- Sweet Unicorn Activity Sheets for kids
- A to Z Dinosaur Coloring Printables for kids
- Vancouver Island, BC Canada Bucket List
- Beach Vacation Tips, for epic fun (for the adults too!)
- Printable Camping Planner for sun & successful camping trips